21 WAYS TO BE KIND EVERY DAY
13 November 2019
On World Kindness Day's 21st Birthday, here at CLC Venues and Events, we believe we should throw it the biggest party!
To celebrate we have listed 21 ways to be kind not only today, but every day.
- Compliment at least 4 people.
- Pick up the tab for the person behind you in line (e.g. at the café or drive-through).
- Write a list of things you love about a family member or friend and give it to them.
- Spread the digital love: Leave a positive note on someone's Instagram or Facebook page.
- Tell someone thank you - anyone who you feel is under-appreciated.
- You know those passive aggressive notes people leave on poorly parked cars? Do the opposite! Write a "thank you for taking the time to park well" note.
- Stop to talk to someone you see every day. Learn their names, and greet them the next time you see them.
- Help to end world hunger whilst improving your vocabulary with freerice.com - For every answer you get right, sponsors donate to the World Food Programme.
- Let the person in line behind you go ahead of you.
- Leave happy notes around town.
- If you see someone sitting alone, ask to sit next to them.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Smile at everyone you see.
- Take care of yourself and tell yourself how awesome you are.
- Call and talk to someone who you think could be lonely.
- Let a car go in front of you (especially on a busy road).
- Offer to help colleagues with their workload if you are able.
- If you're making a tea or coffee, offer to make one for anyone else who would like one.
- Pick out good causes on the internet and ‘like’ or ‘follow’ them.
- Buy Locally sourced food for the day.
- Encourage others to pass the kindness on.