5 Must Haves For A Stay At Home Halloween Party
If you’re looking to find a spooktacular scheme of how to celebrate your Halloween at home this year, you’ve come to the right blog!
It may be a smaller occasion than previous years, but why not (trick or) treat yourself and your family to a night of fun Halloween themed activities.
Here’s our suggested list of 5 must haves for a stay at home Halloween party;
- Pick a theme! Just because you aren’t heading out trick or treating, or to a large social gathering, this shouldn’t stop you from dressing up! Why not pick a theme; for example, characters from books.
- Apple bobbing. Super cheap, easy and fun - all you need are some apples and a bucket!
- Make some sweet treats! Use any left over apples to make your own candy apples. Dip in chocolate, or toffee, and top with anything you like, from marshmallows to rainbow sprinkles! Take a look at Tesco’s step by step guide.
- Sip away at a yummy creepy concoction of BBC Goodfood’s Dracula’s blood Halloween punch – which can be made into a cocktail or mocktail.
- Snuggle up and watch a film. If you can’t pick, we’ve narrowed down the selection for you;
- Hocus Pocus
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Addams family
- Back to the Future
- Jurrasic Park
- And if you’re feeling really brave… IT!
With these top tips, your night is sure to be a blast. Hopefully, we’ll be able to run some fantastic and thrilling events in our venues next year. But until then…